Important Information Concerning: My Alpine Rewards Program
As part of the transition from Alpine Bank to Midland States Bank, after careful review, effective July 13, 2018, the My Alpine Rewards program was discontinued. You continued to earn points through July 13,2018 when you used your Alpine Bank debit card for qualified payments. Even though the program was discontinued on July 13, you will still be able to redeem your points up to one year after the program is discontinued.Important dates
• June 2018 – Final monthly debit to accounts for any applicable program participation fees.
• July 13, 2018 – The final day points were accrued and applied.
• August 2018 – Final rewards certification mailed.
Next Year: 2019
• July 13, 2019 – Points issued through the My Alpine Rewards program will be valid through the expiration date associated with the applicable certificate, or through July 13, 2019, whichever is sooner.
• July 13, 2019 – The www.myalpinerewards.com website will be disabled.
If you have questions concerning My Alpine Rewards, please call 1-815-975-6550 or email email@example.com. If you have questions concerning the transition from Alpine Bank to Midland States Bank, please call 1-855-696-4352 to speak to a Midland Customer Care Specialist.